No one chooses to get CLL. But you can choose to take an active role in your care moving forward.
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. White Plains, NY: The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society; 2014. Publication No. PS34 40M.
- Hallek M, Cheson BD, Catovsky D, et al. iwCLL guidelines for diagnosis, indications for treatment, response assessment, and supportive management of CLL. Blood. 2018;131(25): 2746-2760.
- Referenced with permission from the NCCN Guidelines for Patients®: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia V.2019. © NCCN Foundation®. 2019. All rights reserved. Accessed May 1, 2019. To view the most recent and complete version of the guideline, go online to NCCN.org/patients. NCCN makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding their content, use or application and disclaims any responsibility for their application or use in any way.
- American Cancer Society. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. American Cancer Society website. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/chronic-lymphocytic-leukemia.html. Updated May 10, 2018. Accessed November 7, 2018.
- Kröber A, Seiler T, Benner A, et al. VH mutation status, CD38 expression level, genomic aberrations, and survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2002;100:1410-1416.
- Yu L, Kim H, Kasar S, et al. Survival of del 17p CLL depends on genomic complexity and somatic mutation. Clin Cancer Res. 2001;23(3):735-745.
- Referenced with permission from the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma V.5.2019. © National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc. 2019. All rights reserved. Accessed May 23, 2019. To view the most recent and complete version of the guideline, go online to NCCN.org. NCCN makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding their content, use or application and disclaims any responsibility for their application or use in any way.
- Schnaiter A, Stilgenbauer S. 17p deletion in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: risk stratification and therapeutic approach. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2013;27(2):289-301.
- Landau D, Tausch E, Taylor-Weiner A, et al. Mutations driving CLL and their evolution in progression and relapse. Int J Sci Nat. 2015;526(7574):525-530.
- Döhner H, Stilgenbauer S, James MR, et al. 11q deletions identify a new subset of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia characterized by extensive nodal involvement and inferior prognosis. Blood. 1997;89(7):2516-2522.
- Pekarsky Y, Balatti V, Croce C. BCL2 and miR-15/16: from gene discovery to treatment. Cell Death Differ. 2018;25(1):21-26.
- American Cancer Society. Talking with Your Doctor. American Cancer Society website. https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/cancer-control/en/booklets-flyers/talking-with-your-doctor-english-pdf.pdf. Updated November 17, 2015. Accessed October 10, 2018.